cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Adult Content Block

StephenHood

Remove Adult Content Block

Please could the help team remove the Adult Content Block from my mobile phone.
As a comment getting this,far has taken two days & I am so frustrated being sent around & around in circles I may very well cancel this contract. Why can't getting in contact be simplyfied???

Hope you will be able to sort thus out & somehow let me know?

Regards

Stephen Hoid
2 REPLIES 2
SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Re: Remove Adult Content Block

Hi @StephenHood ,

thanks for getting in touch! If you drop me a private message I can certainly get this set up for you. 

If you'd prefer a more instant response you can always give us a call on 500 from your handset, use our Live Chat service on the website or drop us a message on Facebook/Twitter and we'll certainly help you out. 

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: Remove Adult Content Block

Hi there StephenHood!

I can certainly get this sorted for you if you'd like to Private Message with some account details Smiley

You can also get in touch with us by calling 500 from your handset between 7.30am and 10pm, 365 days a year; by using the Live Chat feature on our website, or by sending us a message on Facebook or Twitter!

Hope this helps.

EDIT - it looks like Sarah and I had the same idea! I'll leave my post here for the sake of the contact information - do feel free to message either of us to get that sorted, though Smiley