cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regretting moving to plusnet

kyleburton

Regretting moving to plusnet

So, I moved to plusnet from ID mobile because they run on EE and not on Three so I would have faster internet. I pay the same amount per month and the only difference is I get unlimited calls and texts instead of 500 mins and 5000 texts, which is pretty much unlimited for me.

My number transfer started early this morning and just completed now, which, judging by other members is really fast, I don't understand this as last time I moved network my number transfer took a few minutes. Now that I have have my number, I thought I would set up my call forwarding, only to find out that I can't. I don't understand this as they run on EE who support this, and considering they have the same parent company as EE (BT in case you were wondering), I thought they would support this feature (which ID support, themselves a MVNO).

In the price guide for plusnet mobile it says you will be charged if you use a call forwarding service, implying that call forwarding is available, so is call forwarding available or not?

To be honest, I'm thinking of just going back to ID, the only thing i will be losing is a little bit of speed, but that really doesn't bother me that much.

1 REPLY 1
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Regretting moving to plusnet

Hi kyleburton,

Thank's for getting in touch with us. We do support the call forwarding feature however, as you stated, it does charge and it is charged at 40p per minute. Call forwarding services aren’t included in your minutes because we don’t count them as a standard UK landline call. You can find a list of all the call forwarding numbers over at https://www.plus.net/help/legal/mobile-price-guide/.

- Rebeka Smiley