cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund lies

MiniEmma
Dabbler

Refund lies

I have ported away 2 mobile contracts and been promised refunds (5-10 working days been and gone) - nothing has appeared despite chasing.

I see I am not alone.

Plusnet have obviously still not sorted their billing problems!

8 REPLIES 8
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Refund lies

Hi @MiniEmma, I'm sorry to hear you're still awaiting on refunds to come back through to you. By all means so we can look into this for you and hopefully help please can your drop me a private message with the following for each of the mobile accounts:
-Your Mobile Number
-Your Full Name and confirmation you're the account holder
-Your Full Address

-Last 2 digits of sort code and account number
-Billing date and usual monthly tariff amount.

MiniEmma
Dabbler

Thank you, I have sent you a PM

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Thanks for that @MiniEmma, I've replied to your private message now.

MiniEmma
Dabbler

BD was no help via PM

I tried again via live chat and was told (after taking 10 mins to get through security!) the money should be in my account and that I have to email proof that it isn't!!!!!

MiniEmma
Dabbler

I sent an email to the ceo email address and got a call a few days later from someone in the ceo office, they took all the details and said they would call me back in 3 days, this was 8 days ago.  I have since received another bill, now showing my account as zero.  They have added a random 'additional charge' equal to the amount they owe me.  "One Off Charge (Zero Tax)"

I have this same issue with 2 different accounts.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @MiniEmma,

I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't receive your promised call back and that you've now received notifications about a bill and an additional charge. We can look into this from here for you but will just need to run through the data protection checks again. Please can you send me a PM with the following information?

-Your Mobile Number
-Your Full Name and confirmation you're the account holder
-Your Full Address

-Last 2 digits of sort code and account number
-Billing date and usual monthly tariff amount.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
MiniEmma
Dabbler

Done

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @MiniEmma,

Thank you for sending those details over and for passing our data protection checks.

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you and that the customer advocates advisor that was asked to take ownership of your complaint following your email to the CEO has not called you back as promised. I've looked into this and have determined who this was. He is due back in the office tomorrow and I will make sure that he gives you a call back tomorrow to discuss your complaint and provide an update on what is happening with your refund.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team