Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund after leaving

FIXED
Marko
Dabbler

Refund after leaving

Hi, I’ve just had notice of my latest bill which is in credit as I have now left to join EE. It is suggesting that it will be used against my next bill, which of course, will also be nothing. Will I actually receive a refund or does a Plusnet rep have to get involved? This also applies to my wife’s phone.
Many thanks
Mark
5 REPLIES 5
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: Refund after leaving

It should be automatic refund but best give PN a ring just in case. DO NOT CANCEL your direct debit as your details will be used to credit your refund into your account.

Marko
Dabbler

Thanks, that’s what I was expecting except for the bit where it says it will go against the next bill. I haven’t cancelled the DD so hopefully it will be a simple process.

Mark
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Fix

Hey there @Marko so 20 days after the account closes the system refunds whatever credit you have in the tank., that then takes 10 days to reach your bank account and then you usually get 1 last bill saying you owe £0! Does that makes sense at all?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Marko
Dabbler

Perfect, thanks Will
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

No problemo, if you have any other questions fire them across Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team