cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Mobile Credit After Leaving

pauby

Refund Mobile Credit After Leaving

Hi, Been trying to use chat to get a credit on my account refunded after I left Plusnet. Found a thread saying you're working on it from three weeks ago. Phoning and sitting in queues is not convenient. You don't bother to provide an email contact address or form. Obviously your contact methods are geared to what's convenient for you guys and not for (ex-) customers. So, how do I get my refund back without calling? This I feel should be done automatically, but again it's not which is convenient for you guys and not for (ex-) customers. Paul
5 REPLIES 5
OliGaffney
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 7

Re: Refund Mobile Credit After Leaving

Hi @pauby, thanks for getting in touch!

All of these refunds are processed automatically, so there's no need to get back in touch with us.

I'm sorry to hear that this is taking a little while to come through, but rest assured, the refund will be passed onto you if it is owed.

If you need anything else, feel free to send me a private message!

Thanks

-Oli

pauby

That's great but the number was transferred about 10 days ago. How long is 'automatically refunded'? 2 weeks? A month? Paul
OliGaffney
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 7

Unfortunately I cannot give a specific time frame on this as each case is different.

If you have ported your number out before the 30 day notice period was complete, you won't receive any refund as the 30 days notice wasn't fulfilled.

If you waited until the end of the notice period, then your refund will be with you soon Smiley

Thanks

-Oli

jgfrancis
Grafter

Don't hold your breath. I left Plusnet in February and have not yet received my refund.

pauby

I don't doubt it. It's the usual 'we'll get to you but I can't be bothered to look into it to see if it's a problem but you'll come back to us if it is'. The service from Plusnet is WAAAAAAY worse (not just for this) than what it was a few years ago when I used them for broadband. It's a £1.10 credit. They can keep it. I've wasted way more than that in time already between trying to look for an email address or email form to contact them and seeing if chat was available, waiting, seeing if chat was available waiting (repeat for a few days) and then finding out chat is actually broken. Enjoy the money Plusnet. Don't spend it all in one shop.