Did you mean: 

Re: logging into my account

FIXED
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

It sounds like there might be some intermittent issues with the mobile account website that are causing it to load slowly.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Yes, I've seen occasions when it can take what seems an age (but in reality is probably about 20 secs!) to load the mobile account login screen.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

It's horrendous at the moment!

First attempt to login timed out.

Second attempt worked , then getting call history took forever ( > 30 seconds ).

Finally logout timed out!! ( and said I need to login againRoll_eyes )

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Dabbler

thanks for your reply, I began too think it was me dreaming it or being impaitient , sometimes it wont log in as you say and then others it times out, ive tried going from the community page and from a fresh welcome too login page ,both the same ,but better results overhall from the community page. lets hope the mods can put some pressure on this and get it sorted.

Dabbler

so  not really fixed then just then  same,