cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Don’t switch to Plusnet unless you like to wait....

Kyle1986

Totally agree, I received absolutely disgraceful service as well. Ordered a sim and waited and waited eventually I was told I had to re order it as my order had been left in a pending state and therefore had been cancelled. Even though I had been on to them 3 times chasing it up. My advice is to stay clear and take your business elsewhere. I don't feel I was valued at all. No effort made to keep me as a customer. Very disappointed
1 REPLY 1
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

I'm very sorry to hear of your experience, Kyle1986. Many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback: whilst it's never nice to hear of times where we fell short, this is important for us as it allows us to feed back to our Customer Service agents and ensure the best service is being provided at all times.

SIMs can be cancelled for a number of reasons: this could be down to an error in the details, a credit check failure, or some other reason. The general rule is that if you don't receive a welcome email, the order has failed, although I'm very sorry to hear you had to chase this up, especially more than once.

I can assure you we'd love to have you on-board, and I'd like to turn your experience around. If you have an account with us, please Private Message me the details and we can work something out Smiley