cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Put in Order for a 12 Month Sim with £40 reward card had no email

paulwillis1980
Grafter

Put in Order for a 12 Month Sim with £40 reward card had no email

I placed an order for a £7 a month 12 month contract with yourselves on Friday, I have had no email stating when/if the sim will be dispatched and nothing about the order at all. Order number 2669646. I would appreciate it if someone could check up on it as I had problems when I signed up for fibre. How would i claim the £40 reward card ?

6 REPLIES 6
paulwillis1980
Grafter

Re: Put in Order for a 12 Month Sim with £40 reward card had no email

Is anyone going to bother reply to this thread or not

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi Paul, I'm afraid social media and our community forums are not an instant response support channel and on occasion it can take some time for us to respond. Thanks for your patience.

Checking the order reference you've provided advises the SIM has been dispatched, so I'd expect that to arrive in the next day or two.

In regards to the cashback, I'm just double checking this with another department to see if this differs/how much this differs from our broadband cashback redemption process.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
paulwillis1980
Grafter

I received the sim ok and I am up and running but I would like to know how I claim the pre paid debit card.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Glad to hear it's all up and working

You should receive an e-mail within the next 30 days inviting you to claim the gift card

Once you've done this you should receive the card within another 30 days.

Let us know if you don't receive this and we'll get this chased up for you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
paulwillis1980
Grafter

So according to one of your customer service people called Wakkas I am not entitled to the £40 reward card on the tarriff I chose. There were no stipulations that it was only a certain tariff that qualified for the £40 reward card when i signed up.  If I am not receiving the £40 reward card then I want to cancel my contract with immediate effect. If you can't honour your sign up bonuses then I will not be honouring my contract and will be cancelling the direct debit by the end of today,

Regards

Paul Willis

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi paulwillis1980@

We're sorry to hear that you didn't sign up for the correct tariff which provided cashback.

In this instance I'm afraid we are unable to assist further.

We wish you all the best with your new provider should you wish to cancel but please ensure you speak directly with our cancellations department when cancelling as closing your direct debit does not cancel an account.

Plusnet Mobile customers wishing to cancel their mobile service can dial 500 from their Plusnet mobile or 0800 079 1133 on any phone.

Thank you