Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems porting from O2

FIXED
RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Problems porting from O2

I dont actually believe Plusnet have an operations team, especially if PN cant even properly trap a pac/number mismatch.

Perhaps they were all sacked at the last takeover and its just no-one informed the CS staff.

Perhaps I'm wrong and the ops team are sick of responding efficiently to issues which are passed back to and ignored by the CS staff?

Undoubtedly we will never know who's fault the appalling service is - Other than Plusnet

How the heck did they ever get an award?

All I've EVER generally seen is mediocrity at best.

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @RobC,

I assure you that we have a mobile operations team.

It appears on this occasion the member of staff who initially raised the form to the operations team had gone on annual leave shortly after. When we received confirmation that the issue was ongoing, @LaurenB emailed them requesting any updates be sent to my team.

I'm afraid I can't find any information to suggest what the route cause of the problem was and can only see that the number port completed.

If you require any assistance with your service, don't hesitate to get in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

@Jubby wrote:

I'm afraid I can't find any information to suggest what the route cause of the problem was and can only see that the number port completed.

What!

A PAC code with a miss matched phone number and you 'can't find any information to suggest what the route cause of the problem was'

You clearly don't realise just how incompetent that sounds

Clues

1. How the heck was that PAC even accepted for starters?

2. Who referred it to your 'ghost ops team' rather than simply telling the customer there was an PAC/Phone number error with the PAC and they should request their prior supplier check it (if it wasn't simply a PN boo boo)?

3. How the heck did PN get past the check of a PAC needing to be submitted by the receiving supplier?

I can perhaps suggest an answer 3

If you use some external agency who does this for multiple suppliers with little or no error checking and large doses of incompetence, which added to the internal incompetence demonstrated in 1 + 2 becomes a potential nightmare for the whole system.

Imagine porting out a number that has been set up a particular way with a mobile service provider who has never been a provider for that number.

It will probably never work correctly ever again - but in very obscure circumstances.

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots