cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with making and receiving calls on PN

heysian

Problem with making and receiving calls on PN

Having problems making and receiving calls on PN this afternoon/evening. Doesn't seem to ring. Anyone else noticed this?
7 REPLIES 7
corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 17

Re: Problem with making and receiving calls on PN

I'm no longer using Plusnet, but I did have this issue every now and then (in the same location, so not a coverage issue) - I wouldn't get a missed call alert, but would sometimes get a voice mail alert a day or so later. 

Unfortunately I still have the issue with my new provider - which also uses the EE network (the only one with decent signal here), so I suspect it is an EE issue rather than a Plusnet issue.

My wife who still has a Plusnet mobile has not had this issue. After the nationwide issue a week or so ago with many calls from outside the EE network not being routed, I suspect that it is a problem if the range-holder of your number is not EE (especially Vodafone like my number), and that the calls are not always being redirected to EE correctly.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hey there @heysian although it seems like you are talking about mobile I just want a bit of clarity, is it mobile or home phone?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
heysian

It's on a mobile phone
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm going to send you a pm asking for details and I will investigate it for you Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Amanda236

I have been unable to make or receive mobile calls or texts today at home. I went round to visit a friend, and was able to call and receive to and from their phone in same room, but soon as I returned home....nothing!
lt11

My mobile has stopped working totally yesterday.  I woke to find I couldn't switch my phone on, no one can call me, I can't ring out or send/receive messages.  

I haven't got access to another phone to ring PN help and support line.....  what can I do? 

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I can help @lt11 I will send you a PM now to get your details.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team