cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price matching?

Adamskidog

Price matching?

Does anyone know if Plusnet pricematch? I've just seen a deal for £8 per month for 50GB of data!

6 REPLIES 6
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: Price matching?

@Adamskidog  Are you already a Plusnet Mobile customer?   Plusnet Mobile is no longer available to new customers so you will be directed to EE who I believe are more expensive. As for price matching I don't know.

Adamskidog

Hi @RealAleMadrid , yes I'm already a customer and they've just upgraded me to 15GB for £9 per month but now I've seen this deal with Smarty so wondered if they'd upgrade me rather than go through the hassle of switching.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@Adamskidog 

Why not ring 500 from your mobile and ask? I can guess the answer but unless you ask the official channel you will never know for sure.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Adamskidog

Oh yes I know, just thought the community might know the answer while I was working rather than sit on the phone Smiley

Smith7
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

Welcome to the Forum

If you call 500 from your PN mobile as suggested and press  "I'm thinking of leaving " I think from memory it's 3 you will get answered very quickly and they have the best offers 

Please let us know how you get on but I doubt if they can do that £8 deal 

But before you move if you know anyone with a 3 mobile see what the signal is like where you live as the signal is not the best this is useful as you can put your address in 

My spare 3 is not as good as my old PN or new Lebara/Vodafone so be careful

https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/mobile-coverage

Adamskidog

Ah that's great thanks, very helpful!