Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-registered ... no email yet

FIXED
drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Email now arrived!

The expected email has now arrived - and they do flatter one!

We’re pretty fond of you, so as one of our wonderful broadband customers, you can have Mates Rates if you’d rather – and we’ll double your data for free on any standard plan. We’re just nice like that.

I'm going to sign up for the 4GB/U/U £10 pre-launch offer (just because I can!) but will probably switch to the 1GB/250/500 £5 Mates Rate subsequently.

I have two mobile phones (don't ask!) so will keep the Tesco mobile contract on my Windows Phone and the Three PAYG in the Android one (purely for calls made abroad) - and add this one in as a second SIM to the latter which was purposely bought as Dual-SIM.

drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Email now arrived!

I notice in the T+Cs in the email - which are different from the T+Cs in the sign-up procedure - the following:

Terms and conditions

Forwarding of the pre-registration email or sharing of the pre-registration link is not permitted.

Hard luck folks!   Laugh

bluefish2303
Dabbler

Re: Pre-registered ... no email yet

Neither myself not my daughter have received emails and we were both pre-registered. I'm a bit annoyed about this given that I subscribe to broadband and am keen to sign up 4 mobiles in my household including my daughter's. Meanwhile Sky mobile are about to launch ...

fixerman
Dabbler

Re: Pre-registered ... no email yet

Don't wait, just go ahead and sign up. I called up four days ago and they took all my details. My sim has arrived and was activated yesterday. My invitation email only arrived today.