cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting problems

Peedoffpablo

Porting problems

Number supposed to port over by Tuesday, process started Saturday. Now Thursday and all I get from plusnet when I call is there is a delayed port. Told by three different members of staff that it would be done by midnight Wednesday and surprise surprise it's not. I'm waiting on extremely important calls to my old number and I am getting more and more frustrated every second. I also had two operators tell me they would keep an eye on my account and get in touch with any problems, heard nothing. Now waiting on a manager call back within 48 hours which probably won't happen. Plusnet with their adverts making out everything is great and hassle free. Couldn't be further from the truth in my opinion. Disgusting.
9 REPLIES 9
dryoungbird

Re: Porting problems

Hi, ordered my new SIM only this Mon 10th at i.45pm and gave my PAC no. To allow porting of my business mobile no./  called wed. Since number not transferred [nb. Business contact very important so i can be contacted] / text today from Plusnet>>We've hit a snag transferring your number , we'll let you know as soon as your numbers transferred<<

Nb. Have contacted Plusnet this am [12 minute waiting time!!] And cannot advise any detail/s. As a consequence i'm now [-Censored-] well and truly:(  called vodafone [my previous carrier] and they confirm my PAC taken and number gone......oh dear

I'm now in limbo...thank you Plusnet!!!???

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps post edited as per Forum rules.

dryoungbird

Suffering the same fate as yourself Sad ...and it here appears Plusnet are incapable of rendering a fix!   Ie. Now we have to sit on our hands while our business calls all drop into a galactic black hole .......well done Plusnet!!!????

Peedoffpablo

It seems that way, they seem to be reading from a script when calling about it too. My Vodafone sim is also now inactive. Can't even ask for a PAC from these yet as my number hasn't come over. 😡
dryoungbird

Exactly...were up the creek without a paddle/ this is absolutely intolerable and I hope Plusnet will begin to show that they can live up to their much vaunted crowing re their 'excellent customer focus/service' !!  Nb. The proof of the pudding is in the eating....and presently i'm starving:(

Peedoffpablo

Best get yourself a pack of digestives and a brew as it seems it's gonna be a long wait until we get fed!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning guys,

Thanks for getting in touch and bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear the inconvenience this has caused you; I appreciate it's not an ideal situation to be in and I can assure you we'll work our hardest to ensure this is resolved as quickly as possible. 

Without specific account information, I'm unable to look into this further, but if you'd like to send me a private message; I'll pick this up and do all I can to help. -Ashleigh

Peedoffpablo

Ashleigh, how do I send you a private message for you to look into this further?
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Peedoffpablo

Click on my profile and there'll be an option to send me a private message. I'll pick this up and ensure it's dealt with accordingly. -Ashleigh

dryoungbird

Hi Ashleigh [I hope!].......STILL frustratingly no porting of my number/ Order given Mon 10th @ 1.45pm and gave my PAC No Ticked_offstill no transfer and I'm 'suffering' business£ wise/ PLEASE GET SOME FOCUS APPLIED TO PAC PORTING OF MY NUMBER ASAP/IT'S KNOWN AS 'CUSTOMER SERVICE'?