cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting and EE Network Faults 16/5/17

BlueEagle365
Grafter

Porting and EE Network Faults 16/5/17

I am midway through porting my number, old sim deactivated number not yet transferred to Plusnet (SIm still has original number on it) and I see today EE has major issues all over the country. Is this going to affect the porting across in any way?Huh

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Porting and EE Network Faults 16/5/17

Hi @BlueEagle365

Thanks for getting in touch. Your number should port over within 1-2 working days- any requests processed before 6pm will complete the following working day. During the process, you can still use your existing mobile number until it switches across to your Plusnet SIM card, however, experiencing any disruption in your service is normal throughout. You'll also receive a notification once it's complete too! 

If there's any maintenance within your area, this shouldn't prevent your number from moving over but I can certainly check the progress. Please don't hesitate to drop me a private message and I'll provide you with any information I can. -Ashleigh

BlueEagle365
Grafter

Re: Porting and EE Network Faults 16/5/17

All went through OK in the end. I did know about restarting as the final port process normally only happens when sim registers on the network at start up. Thanks for the reply, luckily the EE outage had no effect 🙂