cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Disaster

FIXED
GWC

Porting Disaster

I was supposed to have my number ported on 05/12/2018, but the person doing it seemingly had forgotten a to do a part of the process, it was the n arranged to do it yesterday 07/12/2018, it looks like it was going ok old number went from previous supplier and wasnt contactable, tried switching my phone on and off etc. Got up this morning still hadnt switched. Customer services stated they will send a form as there had been a glitch, but could take a few days. Problem is i have family member in hospital, they wont be able to contact me etc, need my phone for work as my old number is not available yet have no idea who is trying to contact me etc, this is a shambles, once is acceptable but twice is unacceptable. This needs to be treated as a priority and sorted out today.

1 REPLY 1
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Porting Disaster

Fix

Hi @GWC,

Thanks for getting in touch - I'm sorry to hear that your number port hasn't gone ahead as planned.

Could you PM me your full name, full address including the postcode and your mobile number so that I can take a look at this for you?

Best wishes

Dave