cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port started Dec 26th still not complete. Help

jchannon

Port started Dec 26th still not complete. Help

I set up porting my mobile number to PlusNet and had SMS from PlusNet saying it would take two days on Dec 26th.  We're at the end of the day on Jan 3rd and its still not been done. Help!?

23 REPLIES 23
Dave507
Hooked

Re: Port started Dec 26th still not complete. Help

Still waiting for mine too from 30th December.
Yorkshirelad

I'm still waiting for my port from 26th too.  Whatever is happening?  I rang Customer Services who said it was being done,  there was no problem with it and it would be through by the weekend but it wasn't.  Quite frustrating!  I wonder how long we shall have to wait?

dazzh
Grafter

And another one here from 25 Dec 2016.

The number I'm transferring from GiffGaff was taken over and became inactive on 29 Dec 2016 but has not been ported in yet.

See my thread "Should I transfer to Plusnet" to see my issues.

dazzh
Grafter

Just did a Live Chat with PN.

This is their response when I asked how long I will need to wait for my number to port.

"1-2 working days it the timescale all providers offer for port ins. Can not offer a timescale because it is with our operations team and they do not give them out" 

So no one will take ownership of the issue. I guess we all just need to be patient and wait.

jchannon

Helpful..not

Thanks for letting us all know @dazzh

mewillis
Hooked

I've also been waiting since 25th December. I'm bothered that my PAC will expire before the port is complete and I'll need a new one - or, as I've already sent it on to Plusnet, is there no risk of this happening?

On the plus side (pun not intended), when I phoned Customer Services for an update last week I was put through to a human being within a couple of minutes - way faster and less complicated than with my previous provider (EE).

Michael

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi jchannon,

I do apologise if you have experienced a delay with your port-in. If you can send me a private message, I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. 

- Rebeka Smiley

dazzh
Grafter

@RebekaPreston hope you dont mind but I have also sent you a PM as I have been waiting since 25 Dec 2016. 

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thank's, I'll pick this up there.

- Rebeka Smiley

Dave507
Hooked

Could you look into mine too please Rebecca I've been waiting since last Friday.
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Dave507,

If you could send me a private message, I'll be more than happy to look into this for you.

- Rebeka Smiley

Dave507
Hooked

Also I still cannot access adult only sites I've phoned 5 times about this and was promised each time it would be sorted in 2 hours. Also when I called yesterday some one promised to call back and they didn't. Please could someone sort these issues out ?Huh
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

With regards to the Adult Content, whilst a port is processing on the account, we won't be able add this service until it is complete. So as soon as that port has processed, we can certainly sort this out for you. 

I apologise if you haven't received the call back you we're promised, if you could send me a private message, I'll be able to look into this further for you.

- Rebeka 

jmdouglas2605

@RebekaPreston my duaghter has also been waiting since 26th December despite a number of calls to 500. Can I PM you her details as well?