cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor coverage - poor customer service - what are my options?

Priz

Poor coverage - poor customer service - what are my options?

So we've moved house, EE's network is weak here with no plans to improve.  We can get 800Mb/sec broadband (not a typo!) but Plus Net will not turn on Wi-Fi calling 😞

Calls to customer service yield a "call EE" response - EE don't want to know as we are Plus Net customers.  EE tell us that Plus Net could subscribe to Wi-Fi calling, they provide the service to other MVNO's.  We are getting fobbed off on every call.  Promised calls back but nothing ever comes - maybe they can't get through?  Strange that there are no message left though.

Other than voting with my feet, what options do I have for being able to receive a phone call in my house?

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Poor coverage - poor customer service - what are my options?

@Priz 

Plusnet are a budget mobile provider and don’t provide the full range of EE services. WiFi calling is not one of the features that they provide so it seems like voting with your feet is your only alternative.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

As are other providers. Some of which use the EE network. They are able to offer wifi calling in spite of that.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@newagetraveller 

True but Plusnet do not.

This is a choice you make when you select a provider (or decide whether to move). Plusnet are not going to change the range of services that they offer because a customer has moved house.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'