cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet pulls on the higher account and there is no possibility of contact.

ardiles79

Plusnet pulls on the higher account and there is no possibility of contact.

I wanted to get my PAC code. On your website it was written that you can use the chat. I went to the chat where I was told I had to call 0800. After calling that number, I was charged an additional cost of £ 4. I wasted time chatting and you pulled me over for an extra £ 4. You do not provide customer service by email. One time I can not log in after changing my password. Do you count that after an hour of lost to find a solution to this situation, the client will give up and pay? How do I make a complaint? Is the only option to cancel the last payment? Plusnet pulls on the higher account and there is no possibility of contact.

3 REPLIES 3
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Plusnet pulls on the higher account and there is no possibility of contact.

Hello @ardiles79

I am deeply sorry to hear about the charges you have received on your mobile service.

You should not be charged for dialling an 0800 number on your handset. Further details can be viewed by Clicking Here

Can you confirm to us the full number you dialled when you contacted us and was this call made in the UK?

Kind regards. 

ardiles79

I'm sorry, my fault did not check the bill, but I could not log in for several dozen minutes and I was nervous after trying to get this PAC code. Once again, I am sorry, subject to be closed.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@ardiles79,

It's no problem. No need to apologise. Let us know if you have any further issues.