Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet incapable of cancelling contract

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Plusnet incapable of cancelling contract

I can assure you the account is set to close, it looks like it's been affected by a known issue. I'm going to chase that up on Monday when the appropriate team I need to speak to are in and get back to you about that then as I want to be able to give you confirmation that's completely resolved. 

With regards to the refund you've mentioned I've checked through your account history and I can't see anything to show that one is owed or any notes about it, could you tell me more about that please? Feel free to PM me if you prefer to. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Plusnet incapable of cancelling contract

@Jpreston, I've just checked your account with a colleague and we can see the reason why the account remained open after cancellation has been requested. That issue has been cleared so it will automatically close the account fully within the next few days. I'm going to check on it again towards the end of the week.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team