Did you mean: 

Plusnet email via app not sending.

karlgixer
Grafter

Plusnet email via app not sending.

Ok.

I have plusnet account with email.

I have plusnet sim in my phone.

When i am out and about i use blue mail app to check my emails.

Ok here is the problem.

If i am using my phone connected to my home WIFI i can send and receive emails via blue mail app no problem at all.

But as soon as i connect to my plusnet mobile data i can receive emails but cannot reply what so ever via Blue mail app.

Phone is a Samsung Note 10 lite on the latest Android software.

Anyone else have this problem

Anyone able to help me sort this?

3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Re: Plusnet email via app not sending.

Yes, you need to set authentication on the outgoing server , use your Plsunet username & password

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

karlgixer
Grafter

Already done this.

My plusnet emails worked fine while i was on the smarty network sin (3) but now all that has changed is the sim card from smarty to plusnet.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

In that case it's possibly that the ip address you've got from the ee network has a poor reputation. Try disconnecting the data connection for a while. Although ipnaddresses are shared using CGNAT  so that might not work. The reputation usually sorts itself out in 24 hrs

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.