cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet destroying my credit rating over a cancelled account -and will not respond to my complaint

Dreoneill

Plusnet destroying my credit rating over a cancelled account -and will not respond to my complaint

My account was cancelled months ago... and not only have Plusnet applied a negative report on my credit file, I followed their directions to call and report the issue.... after a lengthy call of being passed from one to another... and report was supposedly lodged with the credit team... who were to call me back within 5 days.  I am still waiting on this over 2 weeks later. 

Plusnet have breached financial regulations and I fully intend to forward copies of this with evidence of Plusnet practices to the Financial Ombudsman Service.  

4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Plusnet destroying my credit rating over a cancelled account -and will not respond to my complai

Moderator's note:

Thread moved from General Chat to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Plusnet destroying my credit rating over a cancelled account -and will not respond to my complai

Hi there.

I'm really sorry to hear this. If you can send me a private message with your username or account number I'll be happy to investigate and do what I can to resolve this for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for your private message.

For visibility I'm replying here. We're raising this with our credit team again and I'll update you as soon as I know more.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

To update this thread as well as you via private message, I’ve been advised that once a payment is settled with us then we'd update the credit reference agencies within 30 days.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet