cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet data outage linked to EE network.

Hugh9000

Plusnet data outage linked to EE network.

Bit disappointed in some of the responses from Plusnet's moderators regarding customers who are reporting problems with their data via their phone contracts.  The standard "have you tried switching your phone on and off again" response is incorrect as this relates to a wider issue on your network.  

To explain, I've been advised by Plusnet's customer service team that there was a problem with EE's network (Who Plusnet piggy) a few weeks ago.  This has affected certain customers where they can still make/receive phone calls but cannot use their data.   The issue is that there is no current solution to this problem. 

Unfortunately that means that myself (and others) will obviously move network as they are not providing the service I'm paying for.  Come on Plusnet.  You pride yourself on your customer service but are losing customers because you can't fix a problem.  

8 REPLIES 8
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Plusnet data outage linked to EE network.

The Moderators on this forum are just customers with no access to Plusnet systems.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
jackson_t
Hooked

How come that mobiles which were previously happily working with outgoing texts and data suddenly stopped working? I could also understand if all Plusnet customers had the problem. Why just some? I have two mobiles. One carries on without problem, the other was fine until the end of last week. It strikes me that Plusnet haven't a clue what is happening. If my DDs hadn't just been paid I would have already gone elsewhere. This is a PR disaster, I reckon.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@Hugh9000 I'm sorry to hear you're having issues. If you can PM me your mobile number or account number I can look into this further

@jackson_t  Similiar to the above if you can PM me the same details I can investigate further

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

seems to be spreading

Maybe plusnet just shunting issue onto different customers?

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
scoobyguy
Hooked

Ive had no data or txt all day aswell.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Apologies for any inconvenience. We're aware that some Plusnet Mobile customers were experiencing an issue using their services yesterday. This issue has now been resolved, if you're still having problems please let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Hugh9000

Same problem as before Harry. No data for the last two weeks now. Tried all the fixes without success. Including swapping the sim card. I'm out.
jackson_t
Hooked

I seem to have resolved the issue. Having done this several times earlier, I went through the process of re-registering on the Plusnet network. Switched off, then back on, searched for all available networks, selected Plusnet - and lo and behold we were back with data and outgoing texts.