cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Ruined my Credit Rating, absolute devestated.

manny

Plusnet Ruined my Credit Rating, absolute devestated.

I am with PlusNet form 2016 November. I have taken this contract form there Dedicated shop in Trafford Centre. While taking the Contract the Manager who served me suggested that I this is Monthly Rolling Contract and the day you have decided not to want any more cancel the Direct debit and has no liability between yourselves and PlusNet will be there furthermore. As per the contract continuing with PlusNet until December 2019 as suggested I have cancelled my Direct Debit. Later on I have received text message from third party asking for collection. Which came in as a shock for me. Meanwhile I have find out they have put this on my credit file too, which was very devastating and upsetting factor. 

While taking to PlusNet Customer service ( [CSA Removed]) he has suggested that I should not have cancelled the direct debit without getting a consent from PlusNet. When explained that from the store this is what they have suggested me to do, and I have only acted as suggested. If the cancellation process was explained properly I would have done the right way. At this stage, Customer service rep suggested that I should take it the person who has sold the contract, nothing to do with plus net what so ever.  He even went and spoke to Manager and said we don’t have store in such.  If you bought from any local store this is not PlusNet responsibility. PlusNet has the duty of care to suggest the store employees whoever is selling their product to advice the Guidelines of company and Selling strategies. Which certainly not complied on my case   How can this not be when the Store Manager even went through for a credit check for my affordability. When explained that he was not very interested in my concern and adamant that this is my fault and I have to live with it. When asked that Plusnet will have the Contract copy signed by the Mnager in there account, there was no avail.

I have 5 other Contracts with 3 Network and had previous Contracts with 02. never had any miss payment or any default in such in my credit History. I am absolutely devastated that this has ruined my life. I am struggling to get a reportage and this has caused lot of family issues too at the minute. I have paid the arrears including the fine to the Third party thinking of the concerns this can raise in personnel and professional life. This literally has put a stop in my life and totally upset. 

I am herby writing to request please remove this from credit file considering the compassion and the devastation this has caused my life. I am even preparing to compensate if this can be any help.

Kindly consider and do the needful.

Moderators Note: CSA name removed as per Forum rules
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Plusnet Ruined my Credit Rating, absolute devestated.

Thanks for your post @manny 

I'm really sorry to see the experience you've had.

So I can investigate this, can you send me a private message with the following information?

• Your mobile number
  • Your full name
  • Your full address
  • Are you the account holder
  • Your date of birth
  • Last 2 digits of your bank account number
  • Last 2 digits of your bank sort code
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
manny

Hi Gandalf,

I have sent Private message with detailsas suggested, please look into and let me know. 

Tags (1)
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @manny thanks for the message, I'll message you back shortly

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet