cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Mobile - when should my number port complete?

FIXED
al6000al
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Plusnet Mobile - when should my number port complete?

Hi, having requested that my number port in to Plusnet mobile on the evening of the 19th December I am expecting that the port will complete today. 

My number has been released from GiffGaff and I can see from www.freecarrierlookup.com that my number is now on EE.  When can I expect Plusnet to make the number active on my new SIM?

4 REPLIES 4
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Plusnet Mobile - when should my number port complete?

Hi al6000al,

Thanks for getting in touch. We recommend a time frame of up to 2 workings days, so If you ported in on Monday evening, the process should be complete by midnight tonight at the latest.

Hope this helps!

- Rebeka Smiley

al6000al
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Fix

Hi, a quick update just to say that my number port has completed successfully.  Thanks

vicpen1

You are very lucky to have got ported.  I requested my port (from Vodafone) 24 hours before you and still not done, although http://www.freecarrierlookup.com/ says it is with EE.   My old number disappeared from vodafone 24 hours ago, so now the number doesn't work and texts just go into a black hole.  Phoned Customer Services early this morning but they couldn't tell me anything...

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @vicpen1

It would seem there has been delay with your port, which we'll be working to have resolved as quickly as possible. 

I understand the frustration in a situation like this, however we work hard to do all we can to have situations like this fixed. If you'd like to discuss your matter in more depth feel free to send me a private message, and we can pick things up from there.