cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Mobile and rejected Quidco cashback

Mark_g1
Grafter

Plusnet Mobile and rejected Quidco cashback

So I checked the T&C as I always do, and met all the requirements, and yet my cashback was still rejected.

• Cashback is only available to new Plusnet Mobile customers
  • Cashback will not be paid on upgrades
  • Cashback is only eligible on Quidco advertised vouchers
  • Please also see the retailer's standard terms and conditions for purchase as listed on their site
  • Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts
  • Cashback may not be paid on VAT, delivery, card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges

It sounds to me like Plusnet are just weasels and getting out of paying the cashback.   has anyone's tracked?   Mine's only £4, but that's really not the point.  It reflects badly on Plusnet.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Plusnet Mobile and rejected Quidco cashback

Hi @Mark_g1

I'm sorry to hear the inconvenience. As the cashback is something Quidco has offered, this is something they'll be reliable for; so you'll need to raise this with those guys in regards to the T&C's of receiving the cashback. I hope this is sorted for you as quickly as possible. -Ashleigh

Mark_g1
Grafter

And it's been raised with quido, but came back as plusnet refused it, no reason given.

Sadly so far, plusnet mobile seems to bare little relation to the plusnet i know. It seems to be run as a totally separate entity with totally separate ethics. Thankfully I am not tied in, so currently looking elsewhere. Yes, might seem OTT for 4 quid, but it's the principal, i only use companies i trust.
Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

So you won't be using Quidco anymore I'm guessing? Because it really is down to them not Plusnet. It's exactly the same for any other company that doesn't track.

Mark_g1
Grafter

Quidco are fine, it tracked just fine, but was actively refused by Plusnet, no reason given, and in total guidance with the T&C.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules

RM1
Grafter

I went through Topcashback for £5 and it's gone from pending to confirmed. That's no guarantee it will go to payable though. It will be interesting to see if I get my money. Will report back another time.

Mark_g1
Grafter

I guess my £4 will partially offset the £880,00 fine for ripping off punters.

I wonder if there are 219,999 other customers missing cashback?

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/03/22/plusnet_slapped_with_880k_fine_for_billing_ex_customers/
RM1
Grafter

Topcashback £5 has gone to payable.