Account number
**************1068 0
Account start date
30/09/2016
Payment start date
30/09/2016
Repayment frequency
Monthly

The above is showing on my credit report for December. Marked as updated on 4/11/16. Why? I don't have and never had a PN Mobile account as I have already stated elsewhere. I thought this was sorted out?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Plusnet Mobile account?

Hi @newagetraveller

We were LIFE Mobile up until the 29th November when we re-branded, so this may have been due a contract with us when we were still LIFE Mobile. If you'd like me to look into this for you feel free to send me a Private Message and we can pick things up from there.  

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I very briefly had a Life account which was cancelled within the 14 days because of widespread poor EE signals.

That account should have been deleted completely by Life and not transferred to PN. I did actually receive a bill notification e-mail from PN which I posted a copy of elsewhere on this forum.

After p.m. communication with one of your colleagues I was assured it would be dealt with, obviously not.

There has to be a data protection issue here because my closed account (as I thought and was assured to that effect by Life ) and personal details should not have been transferred to PN Mobile and deleted as mentioned above.. Because the credit file entry is PN Mobile, they too must be complicit in this personal information release and transfer to another party, i.e. my credit file.

Life Mobile cannot be blamed, they don't exist, PN Moble have to be held responsible. What other of my personal details do PN Mobile have and have passed on to other parties?

The credit file entry is dated 4th November and shows PN Mobile so although submitted by Life it is markd as PN Mobile which means PN Mobile must have had some input in making the entry.

The entry has only just appeared and was not there at the end of November.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay @newagetraveller, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm more than happy to help so we can have this resolved. If you send me a Private Message we can pick things up from there for you.