cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Mobile App

FIXED
Mfws94

Plusnet Mobile App

I joined Plusnet over a year ago, roughly, and I have never been able to log on to the app. I want to be able to check my internet usage etc but just can’t get on. It says my mobile number isn’t recognised and today I tried registering on here, to the community and it still won’t let me on. If anyone has any tips or info I’d be grateful

Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Plusnet Mobile App

First off @Mfws94 welcome to the forum, second this needs to be moved to the appropriate board to get the exposure it needs. Lastly, your mobile is provided by Plusnet isn't it, as the App is only for Plusnet Mobile Phone customers. I am asking as you say you are wanting to check your internet usage.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Fix

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Tech Help to Mobile

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mfws94

Thanks for your reply, I think someone has moved it for me. I wasn’t sure what board to post in. Yes it’s a Plusnet SIM card
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

I wouldn't bother with the mobile app, it's useless and a waste of time and effort . Doesnt show usage properly
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Mfws94, I'm sorry for the issues you've had setting up the app.

Can you advise if you have been inputting your account number, or the mobile number to try and log in?

Can you drop me a PM with the following information (and post on here once you've sent it) so we can take a look into this for you:

- The mobile number in question

- Your full name and address including postcode

- Are you the account holder?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

I wouldn't bother with the mobile app, it's useless and a waste of time and effort . Doesnt show usage properly

What's the issue?  As far as I can see it works fine for me, is the concern that the usage isn't updated in real time, because if that's the case I don't think any mobile operator can do that.