cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet App with multiple sims

nbatters

Plusnet App with multiple sims

I have 4 sims on the same Plusnet account (wife and kids), but cannot seem to find a way of them inputting their own details into the App to see usage etc.  Anyone with a solution please.

7 REPLIES 7
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Re: Plusnet App with multiple sims

I've only got one sim, but the mobile app uses the mobile number to log in doesnt it ?  Each of the sims must have a different number so surely logging in with a number will give details for that number

Or are you saying that doesnt work...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

nbatters

Yes it works for me as the main account holder, but when I put the other phone numbers in it says account details not recognised! Think I will need to speak to plusnet

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

When you received the other sims , did you get an email from Plusnet mobile ? 

That should have given the account number for that sim. If you've got those, and the account numbers are different then try using those to login

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @nbatters

We're sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties. 

With this type of query, we would advise calling in by dialling 500 from your Plusnet handset. 

Kind regards

nbatters

Thank you for your comments. All sorted now. 

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

@nbatters Would you care to enlighten us as to what made it work please ?

So others with similar problems can benefit  in future

nbatters

Had to set up individual passwords for each phone number, thought the original one would work as all sims associated with same account. However, each phone number required setting up a password. Each sim now shows usage on individual Apps.