Any chance of a summary thread instead of thirty separate ones, detailing the situation so far. I for one am completely lost. Anyone else? I have now pretty much decided that changing is not worth the hassle, especially if this is indicative of the level of help and support and administration going forward.
There is obviously a lot of interest, as evidenced by my email notifications going demented. However, as per, not enough resources have been allocated, or promises kept. I have received neither an email or a phone call. Actually, I don't want a phone call if it means making my mind up on the spot. All I ask is sufficient information to allow me to make a rational decision.