cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus net mobile reset voicemail to default greeting

Linda
Hooked

Plus net mobile reset voicemail to default greeting

How do I reset voicemail greeting back to the default greeting? 

8 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 20

Re: Plus net mobile reset voicemail to default greeting

Hi Linda,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Smiley

You can reset your voicemail greeting message back to default by inputting the code **004*+447870020555*11*30# OR **004*07870020555*11*30# depending on your handset, into your dial screen. 

- Rebeka Smiley

Rebeka Preston
 Plusnet Help Team
Linda
Hooked

Hi, I have tried that already but still get greeting with my name.  I want to reset it back to the plusnet default greeting.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Linda,

I'll be able to look into this further for you If you could send me a private message, as I'm unable to discuss account specifics on a public forum due to data protection. 

- Rebeka 

Rebeka Preston
 Plusnet Help Team
Apple100

Hi

I have the same problem too. I switched to Plusnet mobile recently and assumed voicemail would be automatically switched on. I realised after missing some calls that it wasn't and couldn't find a way to activate it. I tried calling the voicemail number (555) thinking I might need to turn it on there, but the only option it gave me was to record my own message! I didn't want to do that so now have a blank voicemail message and no way to change it back to the default greeting.

I spoke to Customer Service via the online chat facility and they were unable to resolve this, so I am waiting for a call back once the Operations Team have looked into it (which could take five working days).

I am beginning to wonder whether I made the right choice switching to Plusnet and I'm glad I'm only on a 30 day contract! Turning voicemail on and off and between a default and customised greeting should be easily done by the customer and not require a call to Customer Services.

Highlighted
Spence

I tried both of these sets of codes and neither seem to have been accepted. Something about MMI codes.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Good morning Spence,

If you would like to send me a private message, I'll be more than happy to take a look into this for you. 

- Rebeka 

Rebeka Preston
 Plusnet Help Team
Dchinery

How do I remove my recorded message and return to the factory default plusnet message?
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Dchinery,

You can reset your voicemail greeting message back to default by inputting the code **004*+447870020555*11*30# OR **004*07870020555*11*30# depending on your handset, into your dial screen. 

- Rebeka Smiley

Rebeka Preston
 Plusnet Help Team