cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus mobile sent account name reminder, then link for password reset - still no log in success

FIXED
Estat
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Plus mobile sent account name reminder, then link for password reset - still no log in success

I cannot log in to my mobile account on my laptop or tablet.  I can see my account on my phone using app.  

I requested a user name reminder but still couldn't log in so asked for password reset and did that.  

I still can't log in. 

5 REPLIES 5
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Plus mobile sent account name reminder, then link for password reset - still no log in success

Hi @Estat

I'm really sorry to hear about this. 

We're more than happy to have a look into this for you but it may be quicker to call in by dialling 500 from your handset and speaking to tech support. 

Please provide via PM your: 

Full Name:

Address: 

Postcode: 

Mobile Number: 

Confirm you are the account holder: 

Kind Regards

Estat
Hooked

Re: Plus mobile sent account name reminder, then link for password reset - still no log in success

I sent a PM 2 weeks ago with all the requested details and also stated that I had contacted 500, with the only suggestion that I try a different browser, which made no difference.  I have also not had a reply to the PM

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Estat,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not heard back from us following your private message. I've read the PM now, but based on what you're saying I'm not sure that this issue is something that would require account access to resolve. Before we go any further, please could you advise if you've attempted to login using another device, or whilst you're connected to a Wi-Fi (or an alternative) network?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Estat
Hooked

Fix

Before replying I made another attempt to log in.  I can now log in on my laptop and tablet. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Excellent! Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet