cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please put the mobile number on your emails

brookheather
Rising Star

Please put the mobile number on your emails

I have several PlusNet mobile contracts and when I receive emails about billing or approaching SmartCap limits there is no mention of the phone number or account user name so it's not obvious which account the email is referring to.  When I receive alerts about SmartCap I have to log into each account separately to find which account has used up all the data.  Please just put the phone number and/or account user name on your emails!

BT FTTP 500 + pfSense + Uniquiti Unifi 6 Pro
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please put the mobile number on your emails

Hi @brookheather

Thanks for getting in touch and I apologise for the confusion this has caused. We appreciate all feedback as this only allows us to improve as a network provider. The points you've raised are extremely helpful and I'll certainly pass this across to the relevant department to review- hopefully this is something we can implement in the future. -Ashleigh 

Selgovae
Grafter
Fixes: 1

As a "work around" I would use different email addresses to help me understand which account they are referring to. You could even try for an email address with part or all of your mobile number in it.
eg: 07410_123456@gmx.com.
brookheather
Rising Star

Nice to see that the mobile number is now on the Smart Cap warning email - thanks!

BT FTTP 500 + pfSense + Uniquiti Unifi 6 Pro