cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help. No mobile signal for 2 days and can’t connect to Wi-Fi calls to contact for help.

DLong78

Please help. No mobile signal for 2 days and can’t connect to Wi-Fi calls to contact for help.

Can someone help. I’m pay monthly sim. I’ve had no signal for 2 days (I’ve tried all the troubleshooting there is, nothing has fixed it). 

wifi calling doesn’t work for this network and I’m not on twitter. What am I supposed to do?? 

4 REPLIES 4
Kdempsey

Re: Please help. No mobile signal for 2 days and can’t connect to Wi-Fi calls to contact for help.

I'm the same, I've been cut off for about four days, no signal anywhere and won't let me connect to wifi for calls. I can't even call plusnet to complain! Been messaging them on twitter but they just ignore me. What am I supposed to do! I want to change networks but I can't text for a PAC code, I can't do anything. My kid was sick at nursery and they couldn't call me, the doctor couldn't call me. 

DLong78

Re: Please help. No mobile signal for 2 days and can’t connect to Wi-Fi calls to contact for help.

Hi. So I emailed this address and they are now helping if that helps Kdempsey 

mobile-help@plus.net

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Kdempsey I've just sent you a PM, please get back to me with the details I asked for when you can and I'll pick that up for you. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
celsoazevedo
Grafter

I know it's not helpful, but Plusnet Mobile never supported wi-fi calling.