Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change request almost 2 months ago still didn't go through

webchuzz
Dabbler

Plan change request almost 2 months ago still didn't go through

Hello,

On the 12th of June, I have contacted Plusnet support via online chat to request a change to my mobile data plan.

The request was accepted and I was told that the new plan would start on the 21st of June. Fast forward to the 22nd of June, I login to my user account only to see that I am still stuck with the old plan.

Contacted support again, they said that for some kind of technical issues the move didn't go through and that I would have to wait until next month (21st of July). So, back in the day, as a temporary measure, I was provided with a bolt-on, free of charge, similar to the plan I was about to migrate to. No worries.

Fast forward to the present day and - surprise - I am still stuck with my old plan. No upgrade has happened.

I wonder: when will I be able to get the plan I want? Otherwise I'll be forced to switch to a different provider.

4 REPLIES 4
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: Plan change request almost 2 months ago still didn't go through

Hi webchuzz,

I'm very sorry to hear your plan hasn't changed as it should have. If you could please PM me some details, I can chase this up and investigate for you.

Metalhead
Hooked

Welcome to my Plusnet world...,i've attempted 4 times now in 3 months to get a tariff transfer and each "anniversary date" nothing is changed. Obviously this is a problem Plusnet are aware of but are unable to fix.

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Strange, I've changed tariff twice since joining and they've both gone through as expected.

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Hi Metalhead,

I'm very sorry to hear yours hasn't gone through either. Feel free to also send along your account details in a Private Message and I can get this looked into for you.