cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go

EmmPet
Dabbler

Pay as you go

I have a Plusnet home phone/broadband package.

I want to know if a 'Pay as you go' mobile phone service is offered. I have gone through the home pages, and cannot find anything relating to that.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Pay as you go

it isn't

MrSilver
Pro
Fixes: 9

to be honest its pretty much like a payg service in that its a 30 day contract, so for an existing customer you can get a 1GB data, 250 minutes 500 txts for £5

I know some people use even less a month on that for PAYG! but if you are topping up even just £10 every couple of months you are probably better off on a rolling 30d contract that usually gives better deals etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @EmmPet

Thanks for getting in touch! Smiley We don't offer PAYG SIM cards, however; we do have some fantastic 30 day SIM-Only contracts for as cheap as chips!

With our 30 day SIM-Only contracts, you're not signing up to a long term agreement and instead it will automatically renew each month until you request to cancel. You can request to cancel at any time, as long as we receive 30 days notice for termination. 

We also have a great Smart Cap feature, which is a safety net in case you happen to incur any out of bundle charges. The Smart Cap will be automatically set to £10 on top of your monthly line rental, but once your account is created; you can change this from anything between £2-£30. I hope this helps! 

If you'd like to discuss our mobile service in more detail, please don't hesitate to drop me a private message and I'll be happy to assist. -Ashleigh

EmmPet
Dabbler

Thank you all for your input.

I only keep a mobile in case of emergency.Hadn't used it for at least a couple of years - until twice last week.

I didn't want to take out the usual type of mobile contract. My land line hardly gets used as it is. I wouldn't keep that if I didn't need broadband.

Oh, what happened to the good old days.Cry

Thanks for the offer, Ashleigh, I will bear that in mind.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@EmmPet

Try the Three 321 PAYG SIM, credit never dies and calls are 3p a minute, 2p a text and 1p a MB of data. Just put a fiver on and don't worry.

Only slight issue is that the handset must be 3G capable (most are but some old models aren't)

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
EmmPet
Dabbler

SpendLessTime.

I cannot find any mention of Three 321 PAYG SIM anywhere.

You don't have a link to the page, do you

Cheesy

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60