cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLUS NET you are ruining my CREDIT SCORE

NicAnderson_1

PLUS NET you are ruining my CREDIT SCORE

I have now raised this with the OMBUDSMAN - This is a total JOKE!!!!! - case is now OPEN!

PLUSNET Showing negative on my CREDIT REPORT even after several attempts to resolve.
Mobile number [Removed] - Contract with PLUSNET
We cancelled the contract after its contracted period of agreed term.
To find months later that we owed money?
We received NO letters in the post to our address on the account to remind us of this?
Only to find when checking my credit report was showing as a negative mark.
I called 2019 Customer Services to try and resolve and PAY anything outstanding as this was effecting my credit report. To be advised that I couldn't pay PLUS NET direct I needed to wait for a letter from the debt agency this had been referred to for payment.....
Months have passed still nothing!!!!!
After checking my credit report again 2021 as I need to re-mortgage PLUS NET are still showing not as a default just that I don't pay? still on my credit report.
So on 9th Jan 2021 I called PLUSNET again "can I just pay" they have advised this has been passed onto a debt agency but they don't know who I just have to wait for the letter to come in the post to be able to clear and pay?Huh

I have spoken with my financial advisor who has too check my credit report - this shows us nothing - how the debt is sat with -who we need to pay and get this cleared? Just showing that I don't pay?Huh

I need this resolving and off my report as soon as possible - this is not without trying - PLUS NET are MNO help at all - I just want to PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

7 REPLIES 7
Marksfish
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: PLUS NET you are ruining my CREDIT SCORE

Lodge a "notice of correction2 with the credit agency who is reporting the default. You have a chance to explain your side of the problem. A potential lender can't make an automated decision with this on file and must make further enquiries.

Mark

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for your post @NicAnderson_1 

I'm sorry to see what's happened. If you can PM me the below details I'll be happy to look into this.

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Same happen here. What the hell you are playing at Plusnet? Really fuming angry today as got email from clearscore to informed me that Plusnet has informed credit filing as a missing payment for my mobile account as I have rang up mobile customer service today to make a formal complaint of why I getting bad credit file for missing non payment. The lady spoken and checked my account as saying this shouldn't have happen to me as everything seem fine as every payments was paid in time, no missing payment and will sent my complaint off to get it resolved. Very upset indeed as it ruined my credit rating. Quite shocked as how it went against me as I always paid in full by direct debit every months and not a single missing payment.

Has plusnet mess up credit filing for incorrect account or wrong person?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry to hear this @goldenfibre and thanks for your post 

Could you PM me the information from my previous post including a screenshot of your credit report showing the failed payment so I can investigate further?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

PM u Gandalf

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks @goldenfibre I'll respond shortly

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@Gandalf

Updated: just checking my credit report as the bad marker has now removed off. All sorted now. But not sure if the previous bad marker stay on the credit file for 7 years?