Re: PDP Authentication Failure mobile data

Plusnet customer services just now
vienly
Dabbler

sounds like they just wanted to fob you off

Charlie76

Can anyone give me a recent fix on second SIM card and still no data !

PDPFailure

I have been having this PDP Authentication Failure on my Iphone 6S for a week now. 

I've tried calling Plusnet Customer Services 3 different times, and each time I get through to a new person they suggest something else, but nothing has worked.

So far I've tried this:-

1. Putting Airplane mode On and Off again.

2. Reset All Network Settings

3. New SIM card (activated) and still won't work.

4. Turn phone off and on again

5. Update software on Iphone

Nothing is working. Frustrated that I have been paying for mobile data for a week, and it is not working. 

Has anyone else got any bright ideas?

Thanks,

Kirsty

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Hi all - sorry to hear of your issues.

If you'd like to Private Message me some details, I can have a tinker with some settings on the account and hopefully get you up and running with data.

If you could start with your full name and address, it'll allow me to open up the account more quickly and get started Smiley

Simonarnott

I have been having this PDP Authentication Failure on my Iphone 6 for over a week now.   I cannot send or receive messages unless I am on Wifi.  I am only receiving 3G mobile network.  My partner, also on Plusnet (but with an Android device) receives 4G?Huh

I've tried calling Plusnet Customer Services 2 different times and I've spent 2 1/2 hours on to Apple.  Each time I get through to a new person they suggest something else, but nothing has worked.

Plusnet have now suggested sending a replacement SIM - I don't believe this is the route cause!

If this is resolved this week I will have no other alternative other than to cancel my contract with Plusnet.

Please, please, please can somebody sort it???

Tags (1)
Annabennett

I moved to Plusnet in August and have never been able to use mobile data since the moment I put the Plusnet sim in. I rang customer services in September and three new sims have now been sent out to me. And I have tried resetting the phone network settings, following all the steps. It’s still not able to connect. It says PDP authentication failure. When I first contacted customer services they said it was Apple, and not Plusnet, but I have had the same phone with two other network providers previously with no issues. This IS Plusnet at fault. I have now been paying for a service I am not getting, for almost three months. I am very annoyed and frustrated. I want it sorting out! Please can someone in Plusnet sort this as a matter of urgency?(before I move to another network and warn everyone I know not to use this network).

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Hi Annabennett.

So sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing, but I'm confident we can get that resolved for you.

If you could please send me a Private Message with some account details, I can dig in and start to investigate Smiley