cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC code and account cancelled

Andy2017

PAC code and account cancelled

I requested a PAC code yesterday and soon after my mobile number stopped working. Contacted customer services who advised that my account had been cancelled immediately in error and my only option was to migrate my number as soon as possible. So I'm now without my number until the port completes - I only hope my number hasn't been lost by the cancellation!
1 REPLY 1
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: PAC code and account cancelled

Hi Andy2017!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I'm sorry to hear that your account was closed with immediate effect when this was not requested. This doesn't sound like our usual high standard of service that we provide and rest assured, this will be fed back and dealt with accordingly to ensure that this doesn't happen again. 

When a PAC is issued, this will be valid for 30 days regardless if the account remained open or closed. I can assure you Andy2017, that this closure of account process, won't affect the availability of the PAC when porting out and transferring your number to another network.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask away and I'll do my best to help!

- Rebeka