cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original number

Leanne175uk

Original number

Hi have just moved to plusnet. Number was ported over from Three. When messaging people they don't realize it is from me as the number is the sim card number not my ported number. Also some people have tried to ring me and are unable to get through. How do I fix this. Thanks Leanne
2 REPLIES 2
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Re: Original number

@Leanne175uk sounds like youve got whats known as a 'split port', where the porting of your number hasnt fully completed correctly. Call mobile support on 500 from your mobile or 0800-079-1133 from another phone, and explain the situation

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Original number

Thanks for your post @Leanne175uk and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to see your original number's not working.

Can you private message me the following information so we can take a closer look? 

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

When private messaging me, please include a link to this thread as our staff private messages go through a centralised system internally so I might not actually personally message you back. Although just a few of us monitor our Community Forums so there’s a good chance I’ll pick it up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet