cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops! Something went wrong, please try again

RM1
Grafter

Re: Oops! Something went wrong, please try again

...and just one more thing :-), if I recall, the very first time this happened (back in September), I may have entered an incorrect password on the first attempt if that helps.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @RM1 

Would you be able to provide 2 more examples, and while I appreciate you’ve said you’re unable to try our mobile app, could you try logging in using a mobile web browser instead? This will show that you can replicate this on 2 devices. 

I know troubleshooting steps can be a hassle but they’re important for narrowing down where a problem lies especially technical issues. 

If you’re unable to try another device, would you be open to the idea of me calling you next week and using remote support to try to get an idea first hand as to what’s happening when you login?

Actually this may be an idea regardless of what you’ve tried as it’s always good to see what’s happening first hand. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
RM1
Grafter

Thanks for the quick reply. Same error 11:23 today on Chrome/Huawei Y530 (Jellybean). I am not able to take calls regarding this, sorry. To be honest, unless there is a resolution soon I will have to escalate it. IMO this is a cast iron server-side issue.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us @RM1 

While I appreciate the frustration, I’m just trying to avoid us raising something to our suppliers and it inevitably being rejected as not able to replicate due to insufficient information or something along those lines. As part of our Customer Advocates department, both myself and my team are in the best position to get this resolved for you. 

Let us know once you’ve got the further examples as previously requested. 🙂

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
RM1
Grafter

No. I've given you three examples, two on different devices which is more than reasonable to prove it's your issue. I will raise a complaint shortly. I cannot offer you any more of my time on this sorry.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@RM1 From what I can see and please do correct me if I’m wrong, but you’ve provided us 2 recent examples; 19/10/19 08:13 and 11:23.

With regards to your complaint, I’m happy to deal with this as a complaint however in this instance it won’t change anything because we need to raise this to our suppliers, this isn’t something we can directly resolve. 

I’m only trying to help, we want the same thing as you, to get this fixed so you’re able to login. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
RM1
Grafter

Right... just before my dinner I'm going to take time to test this on Ubuntu/Firefox. I reckon it wont work.

RM1
Grafter

It didn't. 1730 Ubuntu/Firefox failure to login.