cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online payment

Brianf

Online payment

A few hours ago, while logged into my Plusnet mobile account, I used the "Make a payment" option to make a debit card payment to reduce the outstanding balance by the smart cap amount. I entered the card details and then got a confirmation screen saying that it had been successful. However, the payment is not reflected on my account, the balance has not been reduced, and my bank account has not been debited. Is there a problem with these online payments? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Online payment

It takes a while . It will show on your next invoice. Plusnet billing isn't the best🤣
SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Hi @Brianf

I'm very sorry to hear there's been a delay in your payment showing on your My Account, occasionally there can be a delay here and we're looking into tweaking this in the near future. 

In the meantime, if you drop me a message I can take a look into your account and confirm the payment has gone through for you. 

Brianf

Thanks for the replies. I've now spoken to online chat and they have confirmed the payment but said that it can take 24 -48 hours to be reflected on the account which seems to me a very poor level of service.