cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Life Mobile Member needing a new SIM

nicholb

Old Life Mobile Member needing a new SIM

Hi I'm new here so apols if posted in the wrong place or already answered! But long and short, I am an old Life Mobile SIM owner. I was involved in a car crash and my phone broke. I now have a new phone but it's requires the nano SIM and mine is too big for the slot. The Life SIM isn't the multi-size 'crack-off-able' SIM. I've read reports of people filing these down to size (I might try this as I am a tekky) but if not what is the process for getting a new SIM as this isn't a fault of my own?!

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Old Life Mobile Member needing a new SIM

Hi nicholb 

If you are an old Life mobile customer  ( like myself ) still on 3G your Life sim would be only 3G so  if you have purchased a new 4G phone you would have to upgrade your plan to 4G and they will send you a new sim for free otherwise I think it is £3.50

Brian A

nicholb

Ah cheers fellow Brian! OK...I'll eek out a normal phone number (as I can't obviously phone from my SIM lol) as see what CS say. Thanks again for the quick response!

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

@nicholb The mobile Customer service number is 0800 079 1133

You can find it on the Contact Us from here https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/change-mobile-plan/

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

nicholb

Keeping you guys informed, as I'm a tekky and have a reasonable level of common sense (I think lol!) I just went ahead and cut the SIM down to nano size un-aided, based on my wife's nano SIM. Plugged it into my S7 and hey-ho, connection achieved 3G at 20mbps on speedtest, no tariff change required! So all good! Cheers!