cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number port

ayster
Dabbler

Number port

Hi, I'm now on the 5th working day waiting for my number to port to plusnet, I am a contractor and my number is held by the agencies I work with, so I am probably missing important calls over the last 5 days, can somebody in the help team please raise this as a high priority with the networks team please? Let me know what info you need to do this.

cheers

A

2 REPLIES 2
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Number port

Hi ayster,

I'm sorry to hear your having a delay with your port-in. The port-in process can take up to 2 working days to fully process however, if for some reason your port-in time is extended, it is automatically raised with our network engineers to manually push this through the system.

I understand your frustration with this and I know how important your number is to you. Our network team are treating this as a high priority and are working to get you up and running as soon as possible.

I appreciate your patience during this busy time, if you want to send me a private message, I'll be able to look at your account and check to see if there are any updates on this. 

I'll be more than happy to help.

- Rebeka Smiley

Joan42
Hooked

Re: Number port

I am having the same issue, day 5 still not got my usual number and keep getting fobbed off by PlusNet customer service, not a great start for new customers but least my contract is only a 30 day one at this rate I will move before I get my old number migrated onto PlusNet. Ticked_offTicked_offTicked_off