Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number port delay

xer0w
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Number port delay

Hi,

I've been waiting for 6 days (4 working) for my number to be ported over, is there any way to expedite this as I'm missing important calls.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Number port delay

Hi @xer0w

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

We're aware how important it is to transfer your number across, which is why we aim for all transitions to be as seamless as possible. We do advise 1-2 working days for our port-in requests to go through, however; sometimes delays happen which are out of our control. 

Without any specific account information, I'm unable to look into this further but if you could send me a private message; I'll certainly investigate the matter and I'll do all I can to help. -Ashleigh

xer0w
Dabbler

It's been OVER A WEEK now and I still don't have my number, surely it cant be that difficult a task.

Ticked_off

xer0w
Dabbler

Into WEEK 3 now, still no port. I really don't understand why this is taking so long.
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi xer0w,

If you could send me a private message, I'll be more than happy to take a look into this for you and if there are any, advise you of any updates on account.

- Rebeka