cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not ported!!

scrimples

Number not ported!!

Hi there

Well received my new sim, popped into my phone and sent require stuff to have my number ported. Since no one has my new number I decided to put back my EE sim to continue getting calls.

It's now Friday, EE sim still active, number not ported. Your website suggests 1 or 2 days, it's now 3 days so have I done something wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
azc
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Number not ported!!

It appears that porting via the text method has a poor success rate. Try phoning, but could be a long queue. Otherwise if staff pick this up they may ask you to send them a private message with the details needed. 

OliGaffney
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 7

Re: Number not ported!!

Hi there @scrimples, thank you for reaching out to us!

I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing a delay in your number porting.

You'll know the 'text-to-port' system has correctly submitted your request if you received a confirmation message, which confirms when your port is likely to complete.

If you haven't received a message like this, it's likely that the number port hasn't yet begun.

If you need me to put the request through for you, please send me a private message with your mobile number, then we can go through security and get this sorted for you!

Thanks

-Oli