cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number hasn't ported from O2

FIXED
Jason2

Number hasn't ported from O2

After becoming a plusnet mobile customer on the 21st November, we have attempted to port our existing number across from O2.

The port was requested on Friday 30th November and it was supposed to happen yesterday 3rd December.  The old SIM is no longer working but the number has not been transferred across to plusnet.

I have been advised that the port request was carried out yesterday and that it could take up to midnight for the number to come across, but it is into day 2 now and the number which was supposed to be ported is now not recognised when you call it.

How can I confirm that the number is being ported and who to contact if I have to escalate this, as customer service do not seem to know?

3 REPLIES 3
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Number hasn't ported from O2

Fix

Hi @Jason2,

I'm sorry that your number hasn't ported over to us yet and for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

Please can you send me a private message with your full name, your mobile number and your full address including the postcode? We'll then be able to look into this for you.

Regards,
Emily

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Jason2

Thank you Emily, the number was ported finally last night.

Maybe not as smooth has I would have liked but it has happened.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Glad to hear its sorted @Jason2, do let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.