cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Porting

Denjim

Number Porting

Requested number porting on Tuesday evening via txt msg... should have happened today but still not ported... can anyone help....
9 REPLIES 9
azc
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Number Porting

Porting by the text method appears to have a poor success rate.

Try sending a Private Message with all your details to RebekaPreston or MichaelWilliams

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi Denjim,

I have responded to your PM. 

- Rebeka 

Denjim

Well still no number porting... still showing as being on vodafone network..
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Denjim,

If you could send me a Private Message, I can certainly take a look into this for you and check for any updates. 

Sarahjane

Hi Rebeka,

You seem to be able to help folks with this number porting problem, and I'm wondering if you can help me too? I ported across from Three to Plusnet on Tuesday 17th April in the morning (is when my number went offline). I know I have been missing calls and important message to my number (and I am a voluntary telephone support for a number of suicidal people). As of now, Monday 23rd April, I am still waiting for my mobile to come back online, so a week without mobile now - is this normal Plusnet customer service? I have called the customer support team 3 times now (the last time they put the phone down on me because I couldn't find my account number quick enough for them), and each time they say there is nothing they can do to help me, it's with Operations team, and no I can't talk to operations team, or anybody else.

So tough luck basically, I must sit and wait, with no idea how much longer, and with no way of getting any actual help or relevant advice/update.  I can tell from your replies previously that you know this is extremely poor customer service, and I can see from the number of posts on this issue - I am not alone!  This is no way to operate a business, and I'm sure there have been many complaints made to Ofcom. What on earth does someone in my position do to get the service they are paying for? Obviously Thanks for any knowledge you have to ease this horrendous situation.

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Sarahjane,

Thanks for taking the time out to get in touch.

I'm sorry, but if you've been advised that this is with our Operations Team, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to push this through any faster.

Raising this with the Team, means this has been escalated to the highest network level and will currently be under investigation. 

I completely understand how inconvenient this can be at a time like this. I can assure you that the Team will be working hard to liaise with your previous network provider to have this resolved as soon as possible. 

- Rebeka 

Sarahjane

thanks for your time Rebeka.

RoB5urf

My wife is already a Plusnet customer but on 3g. She was sent a new 4g sim for her new tariff but after a week it still hasn't been activated. By tomorrow the issue will have been with the technical team for 5 working days. What exactly is the issue with moving customers from 3g to 4g?
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi RoB5urf,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

As it has been escalated to our Operations Team to investigate further, I'd be unable to advise as to what the error is with your 3G to 4G tariff migration.

The Operations Team work at a higher network level and will be currently undergoing thorough tests to implement a fix as soon as possible. 

- Rebeka