cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Porting

jeffdct

Number Porting

I moved 2 numbers from Vodafone to Plusnet last week. My wife’s number went over in 24 hours. I am noe going into my 8th day without my number. Impossible to let everyone know of the problem and I am missing important calls and texts. Spoken to operators 4 times but they say they can do nothing. A senior supervisor was supposed to phone me back 3 days ago...nothing! Awful service! Very disappointed. None can tell me why there is a problem and when it will be resolved. Help!

3 REPLIES 3
CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 2

Re: Number Porting

Hi jeffdct,

Thanks for leaving your post! I'm very sorry to hear of your experience and would very much like to help. If your Port In has moved outside of our standard timescale it will have been automatically raised to our Operations Team, who'll be working on completing your transfer as quickly as possible; I can't be sure as of now what the hold-up may be, but send me a PM with some account details (name and address) and I'll be happy to investigate.

Similarly, without first taking a look at your account I'm unable to look at what happened with your arranged call back, but please accept my sincere apology as this is certainly not the level of service we intend to provide.

- Charlie  

jeffdct

Hi Charlie. Not sure if this is a PM so won’t give you any personal details. Spoke to a senior manager called [CSA Removed] today who will look into the reasons for not getting a call back. Still waiting! 8 days and still waiting. It’s apparent no one can do anything which is so frustrating. 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

It isn't a PM, click on the name of the person you want to PM and you'll be taken to their profile page. Use the 'Send Private Message' button on the righthand side.