cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieving Voicemail notifications

Jt2019
Hooked

Re: Not recieving Voicemail notifications

After so many attempts at trying to sort it I was told it was the phone's issue and they couldn't do anything.... so frustrating!!!
vienly
Dabbler

Has anyone tried Hullomail, does that work with plusnet?

Do we get charged for callforwarding?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 42

Hi @vienly thanks for your post.

Call forwarding would not be charged, providing you have inclusive minutes left to use, as the forwarded call would count as an outbound call.

I've done a bit of checking into Hullomail (as was unsure of the type of app it was) and I'm afraid that we don't it as we don't support visual voicemail as yet.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

@Jt2019 and @vienly - I'm convinced that we should be able to resolve the voicemail issue, particularly with Jt mentioning that she had no issues prior to joining Plusnet.

I'll send an email over to our Mobile Operations Team now for their advice. I'll more than likely hear back from them tomorrow and will update you both as soon as I do.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Owen P
 Plusnet Help Team
RobC
Pro
Fixes: 2

There have been issues with voicemail push notifications on various phones which are perhaps caused by corruptions of the android system app/storage which a full reset will commonly fix.

A quick test is to try the sims in completely different phones with known working voicemail and ring it and leave a voicemail.

If it doesn't do it on the other phone, its likely a phone issue warranting a complete reset test

If it does do it on the other phone, its almost certainly a PN systems/sim issue.

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit
Other than: Bankrupt businesses, Devalued currency, Chlorine bleached chicken, Climate Science Denial, Milk from infected udders and the NHS sold to US pharmaceuticals and insurance companies?

Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
RobC
Pro
Fixes: 2

@RobC wrote:

There have been issues with voicemail push notifications on various phones which are perhaps caused by corruptions of the android system app/storage which a full reset will commonly fix.

A quick test is to try the sims in completely different phones with known working voicemail and ring it and leave a voicemail.

If the voicemail notification comes through on the other phone, its likely an original phone issue warranting a complete reset + test

If the voicemail notification also doesn't come through on the alternate phone, its almost certainly a PN systems/sim issue.

Rubbish clarity in my original response - clarified version in red

Apologies

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit
Other than: Bankrupt businesses, Devalued currency, Chlorine bleached chicken, Climate Science Denial, Milk from infected udders and the NHS sold to US pharmaceuticals and insurance companies?

Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
vienly
Dabbler

Ok so I tried my sim in a Sony Xperia phone (not samsung) and I have the same problem.

So clearly this is a PN systems/sim issue.

Any fix available for this?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 45

Hey there @vienly,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I can see @OskarPapa has sent across a email to our operations team and we are just awaiting a further response. We'll update this thread as soon as we know more.

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team