Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieving Voicemail notifications

FIXED
Jt2019
Dabbler

Re: Not recieving Voicemail notifications

This item isnt fixed btw not sure why it says it is.
I wouldn't bother try phoning anyone. I've done all of this. It just came back to "its a problem with my phone...."
catshill1
Grafter

This item isnt fixed btw not sure why it says it is.
I wouldn't bother try phoning anyone. I've done all of this. It just came back to "its a problem with my phone...."

Indeed and I won't be ringing 500 to be told the same thing.

catshill1
Grafter

Interesting, my father in law received this from Plusnet but I didn't! I wonder if they are finally sorting out the lack of notification issue?

We need to let you know that between the 26th and 29th November we'll be doing some work on our mobile voicemail system. Don't worry, you’ll still be able to use the service during this time.
The next time you call voicemail after this period you'll just be prompted to re-record your greeting and reset your pin to a new 8 digit one. If you don't already have a mailbox pin you'll be asked to set one up. And that's it - any messages that you already had saved won't be affected.
If you have any questions feel free to give us a call on 500 and we’ll be happy to help.
Best wishes,
The Plusnet Mobile Team

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @catshill1,

Thanks for coming back to us.

That's right we are now working on our voicemail systems over that period. If you are having issues currently feel free to send across the following information via PM:

- Your full name and confirmation you are the account holder

- Your full address with address

- Your Plusnet mobile number

Once we've passed security we'll need three examples of the issue occurring in the below format:

Date:
Time:
Service Attempted:
Phone Number (if applicable):
Error that occurred:

Give us a nudge once you send that PM.

Thanks

Jt2019
Dabbler

Catshill1, in the nicest way, i wouldn't bother sending in details of the problem. Its a complete waste of time. Tbe result I've had back is that its a problem with my phone (and all the other phones ive put my sim in to test!) lets hope whatever is done in late november sorts it 😁
catshill1
Grafter

Sorry but I will not be doing that as I have tried this previously and it had no effect. 

catshill1
Grafter

I know, I know. Hopefully Plusnet will be implementing a proper fix across their voicemail systems. Until then I will keep voicemail turned off.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @catshill1,

Can you get back in touch after the maintenance and we will add voicemail on at that point to see if things have improved.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
catshill1
Grafter

Has anyone found that the Plusnet update fixed their voicemail notifications?

Foopers

Nope. I spoke to someone today who said they do not support voicemail notifications and I should find an app to do it. I have had no success with that.
There is also the problem that if you do check your voicemail you can't ring the caller back from there so if you don't have their number stored you have to write it down which is a bit c rap.
I'm going to change my voicemail to tell people to send a text instead.